Regardless of the size, style or type of carpet you have Vans Carpet Care is here to make sure the carpet you invested in stays clean and healthy. Carpet is a great addition to any home or business: it makes a room warmer and adds color and style to any space. Carpet is also important for absorbing noise and filtering the air in your home or business.
The primary cleaning method we use is known as “Hot Water Extraction”. This method is frequently called “steam” cleaning due to the fine spray of hot water used to force dirt out of the carpet and is then sucked up by the vacuum slot that immediately follows the spray. It is the cleaning method that the Carpet and Rug Institute recommends.
For most homes or businesses Vans Carpet Care uses powerful equipment mounted in the truck. This generates large amounts of hot water under pressure that is flushed through the carpet. The soil and water is vacuumed out to the equipment in the truck. High rise buildings sometimes require Vans Clean Care to use a portable unit. This is a smaller machine that is brought into the building. It provides the power needed to clean carpet in these special situations.
Hot water extraction is the only cleaning method classified as “deep cleaning”. All other methods are considered “light surface cleaning” because they are incapable of removing soil deep in the pile. Vans Clean Care offers these other services when a maintenance program or a light cleaning is called for.
Vans Carpet Care’s basic deep clean includes:
• Customer should have vacuumed carpet(additional charge may apply if this is needed)
• Move most of your furniture.
• Professional pre-spotting for all tough stains.
• Professional pre-spray applied on all areas to remove ground in, oily dirt, deep scrubbed into traffic lanes
• Steam extraction cleaning with a truck mounted unit for the deepest clean.
• Professional residue-free rinse to retard re-soiling of your carpet.
• Carpet grooming after cleaning.