Your home is susceptible to flooding at any time and for any reason, and it is important to be prepared. Although natural emergencies can and do happen, the most common reason for flooding is due to plumbing issues. Whether you have a broken pipe or a sewer backup, the damage can feel overwhelming, but luckily we are here to help. At Van’s Carpet Care, we provide expert Delray water damage restoration. We will get there quickly but, there are certain things that you can do right away to dramatically decrease the amount of water damage you have, and we have come up with this list of things that you can do that will help:
- As soon as you notice the flooding, the first thing that you should do is shut off the source of water.
- If you have a major flood, not just a small puddle or leak, turn of the electricity to your home.
- Call a plumber to fix the problem.
- After the problem has been fixed, give us a call for the best water damage restoration solutions in Delray.
- We will respond quickly, but in the mean time you can remove any valuables, and start dehumidifying your home by opening windows and doors.
We offer 24/7 emergency service for all of your water damage needs, however it is important to know how to deal with the situation right away. As in any situation, your first priority should be your safety and your family’s safety. You don’t have to deal with the aftermath of your flood alone, give us a call, we are more than happy to help. We offer affordable prices and free estimations, give us a call today for yours.